clAPI is distributed with the minimal amount of modules to operate effectively. Currently this list only contains six (6) items which will be provided below along with their reasoning:
- clapi - this is the main file of the framework containing the basic global functions.
- .demo - provides end users a way to test that the framework is working properly as well as a basic example for developers.
- .shttpd - a minimalist web server that enables the local and/or remote display of web-based GUI frontends.
- .shttp - required for the shttpd module to work.
- .update - allows the framework and third party add-ons to update themselves.
Officially support modules:
- .files - provides access to various functions for modifying (text) files.
- .fs - our general purpose suite of functions for interacting with the filesystem.
- .monitor - allows programs to be monitored for timeouts and user issued stop commands.
- .mount - enables various file systems to be mounted.
- .schedule - is a set of functions that enable comprehensive task scheduling.
- .version - gives developers a very minimalistic version system for their own clAPI projects.